— Mike Nova (@mikenov) August 19, 2017
TO TALK ABOUT TRUMP’S CONNECTIONS WITH RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS, WEINER’S SENTENCE IS TRUMP’S REVENGE | ANTHONY WEINER SEEKS TO RESCHEDULE SENTENCING FOR SEXTING A MINOR
By Michael Novakhov, editor of the “TrumpInvestigations.org“:
- Weiner asks judge to delay sentencing for sexting scandal – New York Post
- Anthony Weiner seeks to reschedule sentencing for sexting a minor – New York Daily News
These matters, it seems to me,
- the “Weiner-Abedin emails investigation“,
- the “Anthony Weiner’s sexting case”,
- and the role of “Comey’s October 28 Letter” in changing the course of
- the “US Presidential Elections of 2016”
are of the utmost importance for understanding the nature of these events, and they might be among the key issues in “Trump Investigations“:
- Mueller’s investigation of Donald Trump,
- Congressional investigations of Donald Trump,
- FBI investigations of Donald Trump,
- CIA investigations of Donald Trump,
- other agencies investigations of Donald Trump, and
- the journalistic investigations of Donald Trump.
My impression and hypothesis, based on the reading of the press reports at that time, is that these issues are interconnected and represent the plan and actions of
James Kallstrom and some others of the influential former FBI members, and Rudy Giuliani, not bypassed by the Congressional attention in this matter, and their “circles”, or “connections”, which apparently is a separate subject.
My impressions and hypotheses also are that it was, very likely, the FBI’s (with the possible participation of the broad range of other actors, such as elements in the NYPD and, assumingly, some foreign agents also, trying to influence the elections ), “setup”, a “hoax”, as Weiner himself put it, one of their controversial “sting operations”.
These operations might have been in their planning stages for some time, it looks like, maybe 2-3 years. They were triggered at that particular moment expeditiously for clearly political purposes: to sway the elections, which tended at that time in Mrs. Clinton’s favor.
The “Weiner sexting case as the FBI, political, or mixed sting operation”, had the goals of tarnishing Mrs. Clinton for her direct relationship and association with Huma Abedin and, indirect ones with Anthony Weiner. Various salacious and lowly rumors were spread at that time about them, intensifying in pitch and crescendo up to the Election day, with the traces to the Russian sources, e.g., TV programs, with the apparently similar purposes of tarnishing them and her. In these circumstances, it is useful to recall that
Anthony Weiner was the first to talk about Trump’s connections with the Russian oligarchs, and this is a well-documented fact.
My artistic imagination tells me that Mr. Trump could hardly afford, for his temperamental and other reasons, to disregard this attack on him and his budding political reputation, and he and his circles decided, in some, one or another fashion of the decision-making, to 1) get back at Weiner, 2) to silence him, 3) to close this dangerous avenue of pre-election discussions, 4) to ridicule and to tarnish him, and by association, the political rival and opponent, preferably with some sexual innuendos by the “real stuff”, such as emails and sexting, or the explicit videos, which reminds very much the Putin’s pre-election style (Skuratov case). These tactics are crude but very efficient if performed well, they are geared for the mass political consumption.
So, in my same imagination, mixed with some reasoning and facts, that’s how the Weiner’s sexting case appeared on the political horizon. And, if this hypothesis is correct, and if this case is indeed the result of some kind of the plot and/or political machinations, I, in my very humble opinion of the blogger cum amicus curiae, think, that not only the sentencing should be postponed, but the whole case should be reopened and reinvestigated, which might be of the certain value to all Trump investigations.
- The questions with the focus on these, described above circumstances, are: First, the familiar mantra: What did Mr. Trump know about this hypothetical political plot in “Weiner-Abedin emails affair”, and when did he know about it?
- What and when did the others, including the “T-people”, the “Trump people”, and Kallstrom and Giuliani, know about it?
- And the whole tree of the follow-up and the surrounding sub-questions, not the least curious among them: How did thousands of emails (not the occasional hundreds of ones, needed for work) end up on the Abedin-Weiner computer, other than been dumped in it deliberately and for the clearly political purposes of swaying the Elections in Mr. Trump favor, and, very possibly, by the hostile intelligence services, such as Russians, Germans, or the significant others?
The proper attention to this aspect of the investigations can bring Trump down more than anything else.
Bill Palmer, what do you think about it?
In assessing Mr. Mueller’s Investigation, the journalist Peter Lance made this astute observation: “Given the utter unwillingness to even embrace the reality of the Russian hack by the White House and the slow roll of the GOP controlled Congress, I’m not optimistic that the truth will emerge on Capitol Hill. And as something of an expert on the multiple failures and conflicts-of-interest within the FBI and Department of Justice, I’m loathe to put my faith in Special Counsel Robert Mueller who is, himself, a creature of the Bureau and the DOJ.”
I hope that this is not and will not be the case.
Links and References
- The Big Questions In The Age Of Chutzpah: The Foreign Interference In The Elections Of 2016 – By Michael Novakhov – The Web World Times | The Web World Times
- News Reviews and Opinions: The Autumn Of Our Discontent – by Michael Novakhov
- News Reviews and Opinions: 4/23/2017 – The statistical effects of the October 28 Letter – by Michael Novakhov | Questions to the FBI: “Many good questions could and should al-zo be asked when Mr. Comey testifies in the closed session of the House Intellig
- Stephen Bannon Out at the White House After Turbulent Run – The New York Times
- Trump and Weiner – Google Search
- US Presidential Elections of 2016 – Google Search
- Anthony Weiner and Donald Trump – Google Search
- Anthony Weiner – Google Search
- Anthony Weiner’s sexting case – Google Search
- Anthony Weiner sexting case – Google Search
- Weiner sexting case – Google Search
- Weiner-Abedin emails investigation – Google Search
- age of chutzpah – Google Search
- Giuliani – Google Search
- Trump Investigations – Google Search
- Mueller investigation of Donald Trump – Google Search
- Congressional investigation of Donald Trump – Google Search
- Congressional investigations of Donald Trump – Google Search
- FBI investigations of Donald Trump – Google Search
- CIA investigations of Donald Trump – Google Search
- other agencies investigations of Donald Trump – Google Search
- FBI cabal of Trump supporters – Google Search
- Trumpistas – Google Search
- Trumpistan – Google Search
- journalistic investigations of Donald Trump – Google Search
- Comey’s October 28 Letter – Google Search
- michael novakhov on anthony weiner – Google Search
- michael novakhov on anthony weiner – Google Search
- James Kallstrom – Google Search
- influential former FBI members – Google Search
- “hoax”, as Weiner himself put it – Google Search
- FBI controversial “sting operations” – Google Search
- congress investigates rudy giuliani – Google Search
- hostile Intelligence Services – Google Search
- hostile Intelligence Services and Weiner-Abedin emails – Google Search
- Weiner sexting case as the FBI, political, or mixed sting operation – Google Search
- Russian sources of anti-Clinton publicity – Google Search
- Anthony Weiner was the first to talk about Trump’s connections with the Russian oligarchs – Google Search
- Skuratov case – Google Search
- putin use of kompromat – Google Search
- Bill Palmer – Google Search
- palmer report – Google Search
- amicus curiae – Google Search
— Mike Nova (@mikenov) August 15, 2017
- Current News – The Web World Times
- The Web Times And News Review
- The Web World Times – wwtimes.com – Front Page: Recent Posts
- The Web World Times – wwtimes.com: Recent Posts